1. Someone asked you at work/home if you are a new character of "The Walking Dead"
Okay, maybe they didn't, but probably you thought about it. Let's be honest, our modern lives can be exhausting... Work, family, kids, boyfriend... It's ok, I feel you... they all suck all our energy sometimes. The sensitive skin under your eyes may show signs of fatigue more than we would like. Your eyes need some extra care to avoid those annoying dark circles and puffy eyes.
2. Instagram filters, your best friends
Filters can be handy! They help us cover our imperfections. Yes, especially your dark circles and puffy eyes. Imagine a world in which you are happy with every single selfie you take of yourself... Happy times! #nofilters
3. Your mother worries and asks you if you are sleeping well.
Mothers tend to worry way too much... Give them some peace of mind and surprise her with an all-natural look which radiates energy and happiness.
4. Even when your skin looks healthy, your eyes say the opposite.
Does the skin under your eyes look like the rest of your skin? Of course not! The skin under your eyes is extremely thin and sensitive. That's why it needs some special care so your eyes can bright like a star!
5. You are not using your eyes as an attraction weapon as much as you should
The look is an infallible weapon to get the attention of that man you like so much. It is a subtle way to show your interest in him. Give some extra care to your eyes to achieve your sexiest look.